The Tom Coughlin Jay Fund has a dynamic and interactive program for the 2020 Champions for Children Gala on Friday, October 2nd as we have adapted to a virtual format as the health of all individuals and families is our highest priority.
- It is an experience for everyone to take part in and enjoy, not passive programs you may have seen on other virtual events.
- Guests on tables can talk amongst themselves, in the privacy of their table, while viewing the inspiring program.
- Special guests can pop by the tables to say hello.
- Guests can enjoy the silent auction while staying at “your table” on this private platform.
- Hosts with more than one table can visit between their tables and talk to their guests.
The entire event will be under an hour with a few memorable surprises in store!
Please take a look at a preview: https://vimeo.com/tcjayfund/virtualchampions
JAMES DUNNE III
Vice Chairman & Senior Managing Principal
Piper Sandler Companies
LESA FRANCE KENNEDY
Executive Vice Chair
Champions for Children Hall of Fame:
Steven M. Barry
Steven J. Corwin, M.D.
Jerald F. Irving
Alfred F. Kelly, Jr.
Ann T. Mara
John K. Mara
The National Football League
The New York Football Giants Super Bowl XLII Champions
Charles W. Scharf
Timothy H. Shinn
Steven R. Starker
Paul J. Tagliabue
Joan H. Tisch
Steve Tisch, Laurie Tisch, Lizzie & Jonathan Tisch