***This event has been postponed. Please stay tuned for the new October date.***
Please join us for a Fortnite Tournament one night only, Tuesday, September 29th at 6pm to benefit the Tom Coughlin Jay Fund.
Play against celebrity guests of pro athletes and influencers, giveaways, and to help patients tackling childhood cancer!
The winner will receive prizes and epic bragging rights!
Entry into the tournament is open to players of ALL AGES. The entry fee is $25 per player. One entry per person.
- Fortnite on an eligible device
- Internet connection and the ability to play against other players online
- Availability to play one game on Tuesday night, September 29th
The tournament will start at 6pm on Tuesday, September 29th and will go on until there is a winner.
The format will be a single game, meaning if you are eliminated from the game, you are out of the tournament.
There will be no more than 99 players per tournament.
Once we have all of the registrations in, the custom lobby code will be sent out to your email address given at registration, a day before the game starts. SO PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL A DAY BEFORE THE GAME BEGINS. Please be sure to mark [email protected] as a safe sender so they don’t end up in your spam folder.
- If you are under 18 years old, we will need the cell phone # of either parent or guardian.
- If someone is disconnected from the game, they will automatically forfeit the match.
- Please keep all language PG.
- No insulting other players. Anyone engaging in name-calling or other inappropriate conduct will be immediately removed from the tournament.
- The tournament will be played using the solos game mode.
- If you share your ID code with any other unregistered person, sadly, you will be automatically eliminated from the game.
Any issues or concerns can be brought to [email protected].
The Tom Coughlin Jay Fund thanks you for your registration and your support. After registering, please check your email for further instructions!